Friday, May 05, 2006

Dead Sea Scrolls revealed Libraries are for lost stuff

Lost stuff gets found all the time and at last I have figured out the point of libraries. It was so obvious all along, now I have proof. Wednesday night I had recordings done in Brisbane to be sent to Mt Gambier via the ABC. The soundtrack was stored in their TARDIS. Yes that is what it is called, which should set off the alarm bells straight away. At the moment the work I need is somewhere between Gallifrey, Dr Who's home planet and Earth or possibly being held captive by Daleks. In simple terms it is lost. But is it lost? I know exactly where it is and so does everyone else involved, it's in the TARDIS. But no-one can find it. Which brings me to the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Judas Was A Good Fella gospel, chucking in Pharoah Tut., the Titanic and any Memo's on the Australian Wheat Board. None of these things were ever lost. People knew where they were all the time, they just forgot to pass on the details.


None of this of course applies to LOST SOCK's this is a totally different area of expertise. Billion's of hours of research into discovering Lost Sock's is being spent. Under the guise of research into the Bermuda Triangle, UFO sightings and Greenhouse gases. I personally think it could all be fixed very quickly and at the same time solve the obesity problem. As a nation we should all stop what we are doing and go look for the missing socks. Starting at the coastline of Australia we all join hands and start walking towards the centre. Scouring every nook and cranny for the Lost Socks. When we all meet in the centre of the country, jump into the air in unison and use the moment to see if the 'Chaos Theory' does work.

Thankyou for your time and attention, Geoff

2 comments:

CathyW said...

I want to know when you put socks in the washing machine you always find the missing one wither under the machine or somehere where you would never put it AFTER the wash is done. Socks are like cats...they rule the house. I had a good chuckle at your post.

geoff said...

Glad u had a laugh beerli, I wish I could honestly say that Lost Socks doesn't really concern me BUT it damn well does. It is totally baffling where the flaming socks turn up. How do they get to where you find them and yes always after the washing is done! Have a great weekend.