Saturday, May 05, 2007

Coffee is it a food group yet!?!??!

Crack The MySpace Code!
Mis-Inspirational Message / Crack The MySpace Code

Get MORE out of your myspace comments and layouts... Click the image to find out how!

Admittedly I have managed to bring my rampant coffee addiction to a semblance of normality. Now "what is normal?" is an open ended statement. There is so many variations among our communities that it boggles the brain
even contemplating the "NORM" let alone saying that I have attained a sense of normality on something with a spectrum as wide as coffee consumption.

I have no concerns about my awareness and so my own opinion will suffice. For the past month I have been getting through my usual 18 hr days with between 3-5 mugs of coffee a day. Prior to this I was drinking 10-12 mugs of fresh ground plunger coffee a day. I decided that as much as I love coffee this was too much and it was probably giving those much abused internal organs of mine Mr Liver and the Twins Kidney stretch marks that they really don't need.

I even went as far as buying a tin of instant coffee as well so my current 3-5 mugs a day includes the powdered street dirt version of coffee as well!
Have I noticed any difference in this reduction/ I am happy to say yes. I sleep a bit sounder and don't wake up feeling edgy, I do notice a marked decrease in my work output though. This is disconcerting to say the least yet I still get my work done and create just as much but over a longer period of time.

Yet all in all I do not know if this current coffeee consumtion is better for me or not!? Quite puzzling in fact I have no cravings for coffeeas i used to but have no idea if it has mmade a difference in my comfort and quality of life hhaha.

I am choosing to believe that it is good for me and will happily stick with my self deception coz it suits me at the minute to believe so.




Thankyou for your time and attention, Geoff

No comments: