Friday, May 03, 2013

Dreamswing golf training tool working well...

The proof of the Dreamswing Training tool is shown regularly in my golf these days. Dreamswing Ebay Listing Getting the improved ability to draw the ball and also hit long and straight is all still relatively new in my game ability. This is not consistent enough to deliver the results needed to hit single figures at the minute. Whilst I stick to hitting the ball straight to the target in general. I do practise the shots that have the ball moving through the air in draws and fades as well. Dreamswing Video of a practise session The target to shave strokes for me is Greens In Regulation that is where my game falls down. Adds several strokes to a round for me. Even on a good day this is where the most obvious ‘extra’ shots come on the scorecard. On the good day I have a short game that gets the ball in the hole or a tap in putt. Playing so many chip shots under pressure increases each time with a bad shot possible. Not accepted mentally but a fact given my standard of golfing. Nothing spectacular on my part although the satisfaction of being able to shape the ball is further strengthened with the realisation that it all comes from knowing that I set up to hit the ball straight. The need to shape the ball is secondary to hitting it straight to the target in my game plan. Managed to get in a good set of practise sessions Thursday. The dentist treatment was not as debilitating as the previous trip and I was aching to have a few hits. 50 balls into the chipping net target, 50 balls on the putting green. Onto the practise fairway 30 with the six iron and 20 with the driver finished off the practise. Still some improvement to come to reach a lower handicap standard. Importantly the ability is there and practise will get the result. The six iron shots were very consistent and satisfying. The driver I broke into 2 lots of 10 balls. The first ten I just was hitting the ball with no target in mind except to loosen up. These balls sprayed all over the place, 5 were pulled to the left and that is much better that the slice which has been my game destroyer. The second ten I was settled and loose in stance and swing movement. The result had 9 of the ten balls hit the fairway target areas of 35 metres width, the one miss was only 10 m to the left.metres Thankyou for your Time and Attention Hit the ball, find the ball, hit the ball Thankyou for your time and attention, Geoff

No comments: