Friday, June 04, 2010

Golf - Handicap Championships

Play Your Best Golf - Break 90 Vol 1
1st May 2010 Arrived back home late last night after a 3 day break in Adelaide. Headed out early this morning top have a swing and played 9 holes a little ragged on the pitching and putting touch as was expected the driver and fairway shots were okay. Headed in to see the finals draw for the Handicap Championships ended up in 8th position out of 16 and playing the same guy I have played the last two rounds at the club with! Will be a great game of match play, I will be giving him a stroke on 3 holes as I am on a 21 hcp and he is on 24. Happy with the group of 8 I am in as well, it includes the 3 guys I beat in last years Hcp Championship and the other 4 are all on 20-25 hcps. Will be putting in some fine tuning for the rest of today on my game in case my opponent wants to play the elimination match tomorrow, get my putter and picthing wedge sharpened up as I will need to be at my best possible to win the match. Hit ‘em straight all
Thankyou for your time and attention, Geoff

No comments: